Subject: Re: Lightwave 3.5?
From: [email-masked] (Michael B. Comet)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 08:09:26 -0400

>
>The two Essence textures included are Crust and Bump Array. THey are both 
>found in all of the Surface parameters except Bump Map. They are a little 
>different in that they actually apply a bump but are used in the other 
>parameters. Unfortuanetly, theya re not talked about in the manual, but 
>you can load the included Moon and Disgusting surfaces to a 1meter Diam 
>sphere to get a feel for what they do...
>

	Pardon me for asking this, but does this mean that Essence Textures
will now work on LW?

	I am probably going to get a standalone lw...but have been worried
about loosing all those nice Essence Textures I need from Imagine.

	Thanks!		

--
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Michael Comet, [email-masked] - CWRU, Software Engineer/Graphics Artist |
| Computer Graphics/Animation! - Liquid Vision SIG (go liquid),  Freenet   |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+